onsdag 31. januar 2018

Love my cats

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share with you a new card.
Over at the Midweek Magnolia challenges we have a reminder today of the
ongoing challenge LOVE / VALENTINE.
You still have a week to join us in the fun.

I have chosen to make my card with Love. My friend loves cats and photos. What more sutable can be to join this two in a card ♥



Closeup of the stamps. Masked Tilda so I could get the two cats beside of her


This dies from Magnolia doohickey is just soo lovely. I love the camera die.


Lace, pearls and charm ♥



For this card I have used
Stamps - Sitting cozy Tilda and Singing Napoleon both from Aspen holidays collection 2016
Text stamp in Norwegian from Kort og Godt
Other text from the computer
Designpaper from Pion
Dies from Magnolia Doohickey and Spellbinders ++
Pearls, lace and charm from stash
Copic list:
Skin - E000, 01, 21, 11, 13, R20
Hair - E41, 42, 43, 44, 47, 
Pink - R81, 83, 85, 89
Blue - B91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Green - YG11, 61, 63, 67
Yellow - Y02, YR 21, 23
Brown - E30, 31, 33, 34
Grey - C00, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9
Shadow - W00, 1, 3, 5, B32, 60

I play along with these challenges:
Magnolia-Licious challenge - #January Anything goes
Lovely Hänglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge - #154 Anything goes
Ally's Angels - #2 Flowers
Lemon Shortbread challenge - #60 Anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Design challenge - #30th January  Anything goes

Thanks for your visit, 
and I hope to see you back again soon ♥
xx Elin

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this card!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Magnolia-licious! Good luck,
    Rene

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a gorgeous card featuring some lovely Magnolia stamps, and beautifully embellished too!
    Thanks for joining in with our current LHOSM challenge.
    Good luck in the prize draw!
    Hugs, Donna xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...