søndag 11. desember 2016

Holly wreath Tilda

Midway to Christmas
How is your Christmas month going? 
Mine is kind of stressed right now. Laying here in my bed with stomach flu and feeling sorry for my self. Not that I have much to complain about, but just getting stressed that I have to stay home from work and not getting anything done in my home.

Well,, in my bed I can slowly get some coloring done, that's about it :)

I have a Christmas tag to show you. Made one for the CMN Christmas calendar for today
December 11th. Go and get some Christmas inspiration on their blog you as well. 





For this Chirstmas tag I have used 
Magnolia stamp Holly Wreath Tilda from the Aspen Holidays collection 2016
Colored with copics
Skin - E000, 00, 21, 11,13, R20
Hair - E41, 43, 44, 47
Holly leaves - BG93, 96, G99,21
Clothes and bow - R22, 24, 27, 46, G21, 94, 96, C00, 1, 3
Shadow and background - W0, 1, 3, 5, 7, E50, 53

Dies from Magnolia Doohickeys, Spellbinders ++
Designpaper from Pion
Flowers from WOC and the berries I'm not sure where are from

This tag will play along with these challenges:
Magnolia-Licious challenge - Anything goes (ends 1/1)
Midweek Magnolias - #153 Christmas (ends 20/12)
Moving along with the times - #35 Christmas scenes (ends 21/12)

With this song I wish you a great sunday December 11th

Thanks for your visit
And I love to see you again
xoxo Elin

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a sweet card Elin, love your colouring and layout. Thank you for sharing with us over at Magnolia-licious. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvarSlett
  2. Too cute! Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    SvarSlett

Leave a comment and I will visit you as well ♥
Love to see you back again any time.
xoxo Elin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...